The Gray Insurance Company program offers coverage regardless of jurisdiction. The Program includes State Act, United States Longshore and Harbor Workers’ Compensation Act (USL&H) and Maritime Employers’ Liability.
Employers have the ability to develop their own cost of insurance by preventing losses and we are focused on attaining that goal.
Available coverages for Workers' Compensation include:
- Statutory coverage in excess of SIR/deductible for both State and Federal Compensation Acts.
- $1,000,000 / $1,000,000 / $1,000,000 Employers Liability Limit
- Blanket Waiver of Subrogation when required by written contract
- United States Longshore and Harbor Workers' Compensation Act Coverage Endorsement (USL&H)
- Outer Continental Shelf Lands Act Coverage Endorsement (OCS)
- Jones Act (including TWMC, Death on High Seas Act & General Maritime Law)
- Voluntary Compensation Endorsement
- Other States Insurance
- Alternate Employer/ Borrowed Servant
- Gulf of Mexico Territorial Extension
Excess Workers’ Compensation Buffer Layer Program
Gray Specialty provides buffer layers of excess workers' compensation coverage to qualified self-insureds, self-insured groups, joint powers authorities, and associations. Self-insured retentions as low as $100,000 and limits of up to $1,000,000 are available. More information about this program can be found at Gray Specialty.